As with general medical procedures, plastic surgery or non-invasive aesthetic treatments are quite serious. There are certain things any prospective patient should know before ‘going under the knife.’ Knowing these things will help you make informed decisions and ensure your recovery goes as smoothly as possible.
Some common questions/issues you should consider or otherwise have a basic understanding of include:
- What should I look for in a plastic surgeon?
- What’s the difference between aesthetic treatments and cosmetic surgery?
- How does anesthesia affect the body?
- What can I expect to feel like when my anesthesia wears off?
Continue reading to learn more about these general ideas and more to understand what you will likely encounter when undergoing cosmetic procedures.
- Choosing a plastic surgeon
- Cosmetic vs. Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery Procedures for Women
- Reconstructive Surgery for Women
- Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery Procedures for Men
- Reconstructive Surgery for Men